In the space of only 15 years, Scolab has become a world leader in the field of technopedagogy. More than 600 000 students are won over by our platforms every year. And that’s just the beginning!
By combining the best of technology, design and pedagogy, our international team of 50 passionate collaborators develops the educational software products Netmath, available in Canada, and Buzzmath, available in the United States and around the world.
The Netmath and Buzzmath content management position is that of a digital educational content expert at Scolab. To do this, the chosen candidate will manage a team of integrators, authors, editor, translators, and revisers in order to develop innovative, quality content that allows our users to learn while having fun.
We’re looking for a very motivated person who will be able to share their passion for math education both inside and outside the company.
THE MAIN CHALLENGES ARE:
- Coordinate development, translation and digital content alignment projects while respecting and optimizing the budget at all times;
- To ensure that all norms, systems, and best practices are followed throughout the creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval and reuse of content;
- To participate in hiring and managing the resources necessary for editing, translating, integrating and revising, and to ensure their proper training and performance;
- In collaboration with the editor, to make judgments concerning pedagogical, mathematical, grammatical and editing choices;
- To stay up to date on the best practices and trends in matters of educational content editing and act as a resource person on the subject;
- In collaboration with the editor and the Product Director, to identify which content projects to prioritize;
- To work in collaboration with the editor to plan work and analyze team performance;
- To participate in brainstorming sessions to maximize the impact and relevance of content in several formats by adopting a firmly user-centred approach;
- To ensure the general quality of the content before its distribution;
- To continuously improve the content development process in order to ensure efficiency and efficacy.
THE TALENT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Leadership in mathematics;
- University degree in pedagogy, mathematics, teaching, psychoeducation or a related field;
- Diploma in a technology-related field (an asset);
- Experience developing digital educational content;
- Perfectly fluent in English (written, spoken);
- Fluent in French (an asset);
- Has a solid network of contacts and a very good capacity to develop business relationships;
- Knows the main authors and major trends in math education in North America;
- Experience managing employees and contract workers;
- Experience managing a budget;
- Proactive about project management and group management.
We want out teams to enjoy working together, excel at what they do and develop products on the cutting edge of mathematics and technology all around the world.
- Unique company mission;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective insurance plan 50% paid by employer and access to telemedicine service;
- Relaxed, interactive and motivating work setting;
- Very supportive of teleworking and work-life balance.
TAKE A LOOK
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to email@example.com.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
2090 Moreau in the Hochelaga neighbourhood in Montreal with the possibility of working remotely full-time under certain conditions.